* T،p’s businesses nuked by judge. Why does the woke mob keep doing this just because he’s committing “crimes”? [CNN]
* Amazon’s business practices run into Sherman Act. Bad week for Primes. [Reuters]
* JP M، spending $75 million to settle Jeffrey Epstein claims which is a totally normal thing banks do. [Law360]
* Boutique cashes in on Lewis Brisbois defection/catastrophe. [Bloomberg Law News]
* The tech driving legal gets pricier. [Legaltech News]
* What’s 400 gigs of confidential data a، friends? [The Recorder]
* Bombs away. [LegalCheek]
The post Morning Docket: 09.27.23 appeared first on Above the Law.