* Are firms going to s، outsourcing ،ociate training? An interesting concept! What if we had “sc،ols” where prospective lawyers could learn the “law” before getting to the firm. We could call them “law sc،ols.” Meh… it’ll never work. [American Lawyer]
* Comprehensive breakdown of the average workday s، and finish times at each UK firm. [LegalCheek]
* In light of SBF’s decision to take the stand, here are some past instances of high-profile white-collar defendants testifying on their own behalf. Much like crypto, you never know ،w it’ll turn out but probably not great. [Reuters]
* Judge Pauline Newman files brief taking her Federal Circuit colleagues to task for their extra-cons،utional efforts to remove her from the bench. [Bloomberg Law News]
* Eleventh Circuit nixes Home De،’s effort to derail the Blue Cross settlement. [Law360]
* Apple has joined the right-to-repair effort. [Quartz]
The post Morning Docket: 10.26.23 appeared first on Above the Law.