* Supreme Court set to hear whether or not states can bar Grand Theft Auto caricatures from having guns. As a reminder, the Fifth Circuit said “no” and then preemptively suggested any justice w، ruled differently was a spineless RINO. So the judicial system is having a normal one. [CBS News]
* Charlie Adelson guilty of ،ing of law professor Dan Markel. [NY Times]
* T،p’s day of testimony was exactly as bonkers as promised. [CNN]
* WeWork files for bankruptcy having flopped right before “hey we might need flexible office ،e” became a key business need. [Law360]
* Biglaw’s not plugged into AI yet, but AI it’s coming to Biglaw and it’s bringing more tech with it. [Bloomberg Law News]
* Supreme Court finds bacon challenge undercooked [Reuters]
The post Morning Docket: 11.07.23 appeared first on Above the Law.