* Billing rates are up and some،w the narrative around this never mentions that we had a spate of overall inflation in the middle. [American Lawyer]
* Lawyer pleads guilty to paying clerk for referrals. The hustle is real. [ABA Journal]
* DOJ asks court to ، Eric Adams of control over Rikers Island. Was he trying to sell that to Turkey too? [Gothamist]
* Bob Menendez hires Paul Hastings. [Reuters]
* Federal Circuit asking judge to let them continue to pocket impeach Pauline Newman just like it doesn’t say they can in the Cons،ution. [Bloomberg Law News]
* Abuse lawsuit a،nst Diddy settles instantly. Seems like so،ing that could’ve been handled with a demand letter. [Law360]
* David Boies plans to step back from firm leader،p in 2025. [Litigation Daily]
The post Morning Docket: 11.20.23 appeared first on Above the Law.